MICROSOFT TOOLKIT 2.6 STABLE
Microsoft Toolkit is a package of tools that allows you to activate and manage software licenses of a well-known company. The set supports all modern versions of operating systems, including home variants of WinOS and Server 2012, and also works with MS Office 03/10/13/16.
hanks to a special activator, the PC user will always be aware of how the software registration from MS went, how long until the end of the license agreement, and which version of the products is being used at the moment.
How does Toolkit work?
Immediately after starting the package, the version of the operating system and office installed on the computer is determined. After that, the process of searching for the optimal activation option for all available software from Microsoft takes place. If you receive error messages or failures during the upgrade process, the package fixes problems automatically. If Microsoft Toolkit is unable to activate the software, the system will revert to its previous state.
Additionally, a set of tools helps to collect the most detailed information about the installed versions of Windows and the office suite. Using the Microsoft Toolkit, you can find out:
- type of key and currently used license;
- validity period until next activation;
- information about the release of the installed OS or office.
In addition, the toolkit provides access to many additional options, from automatic installation of all necessary keys, to backing up information about the previous license.
Benefits of the program
Among the many advantages of Microsoft Toolkit, the key ones are:
- ease of use - you don't need to be a programmer or system administrator to understand the package's capabilities;
- ease of implementation of a large number of actions (activation, license restoration, status check, removal of one of the services) in automatic mode;
- the ability to back up and save the current settings;
- the ability of the activator to work with all modern packages of OS Windows (Vista and higher) and MS Office.
The Microsoft Toolkit is the ultimate toolkit for diagnosing, activating, and backing up keys for Microsoft products. With its help, specialists can easily configure the software, register all the necessary software and save all the necessary data without any problems.